Subject: re: lightwave
From: 13-Jul-1995 0811 <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"@24580.enet.dec.com
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 95 04:17:16 PDT

> If you missed previous posts of Lightspeed

>>How could I possibly!!! Please don't take this badly, but all enthusiasm
>>aside, I must see at least 4 Lightspeed advertisements a week on this
>>list. A little bit of free self promotion is fine, but I think this is
>>getting a bit carried away.
>>     *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
>>     *           Mark Thompson                  (603) 424-1829    *
<<     *         Fusion Films, Inc.             [email-masked]  *
>>     * Director of Animation and Special FX                       *
<<      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
   I agree with Mark! While I like supporting LW, and have even ordered
   the first Issue of lightspeed I think it is time to stop this commercial
   use of bandwith. I see reference to this here, on several newsfeeds, in
   the bottom of mannys actusl lightwave post(haven't seen many of those
   since the add compaing though). I think Lightspeed has reached the 
   saturation, and should now respect the spirit of the internet/ and
   esspecially the LW newsgroups, and mailing lists. After all we don't
   all have the luxury of frre mail and such. I do, but the rate these adds 
   have been showing up, I can well assume sombebody has already spent the
   cost of ordering the stuff reading their mail. Manny were behind you but
   you need to take a pill or something and calm down. I do my best to spread
   word on products/mags/dealers I like as everyone else. Once the tape hits
   I'm sure it will be discussed, and at that time if someone needes info you
   well be made aware. 
	
	bill
--
13-Jul-1995 0811 <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]